Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ram

~ listening to Rush Chronicles ~

I have wanted a pick up all my life. At one point I had one which was a Ford Ranger. Not the small Ranger pickups you are probably thinking of but it was about a 1979 Ford Ranger which was the size of a full size truck. It was as they say however rusty but trusty. It was an older truck but worked great for the times. I don't recall why but ended up getting rid of it. Back to cars.

For the last 2 years I have been looking into trucks again. Not seriously but seeing what's out there and what do I like. Well the other day I finally took the plunge. I had my eye on a Chevy Colorado. Do things ever turn out the way you think they will?

Instead I ended up getting the one style that I have consistently searched for and that is a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I love it. I will also say though, I also love that gas prices have come down.

~ Jeffery

No comments: