Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beds

Soooo, many of you do not know but Evan the little guy always wanted to sleep with me. Every night even if he went to sleep in his own bed...was always with me in the morning in my bed. On one hand...being the youngest this will be the last little guy to snuggle with me so I did not mind too bad. I also did not have much of a bed for him...until now. 

I had been searching for a while and finally found the craigslist special I had been looking for. The Study Loft Bunk Bed!! The beds are both twin beds, there is a desk on one end with a light, small shelves on the inside for Evan down below and then dresser drawers on the other end, all of which you will see in the pictures above! 

Last night was the first night, Jenn and Ryan came over and they helped (well...probably mostly Jenn :)   ) helped the kids clear the existing toys, beds, etc out of the room while my neighbor and I went to get the bed. We set it up last night so it was the first night. I woke up this morning and Evan was NOT in bed with me, in fact he woke me up and was all excited and told me I had to come see his bed. So we spent the next hour sitting on his bed, which he is still in there now as write this. 

Hopefully the excitement will continue. He is in a big boys bed now, growing up so fast!! :)

As for Jaiden...he is very excited as well. He loves the bed, loves the new dresser space and his desk. 

It's one of those things that bring peace of mind. :)

~ Jeffery

No comments: