Sunday, January 3, 2010

Temps, Mexico, Lows and Dogs

So Jenn and I are heading to Mexico soon to visit with Mom and Dad. We are very excited to go to a warm climate in Jan. I was checking the temps the other day and I looked up average temps in Chapala in Jan. What do I find? The Low's get down to the mid FORTIES?!!! 

Let's see Jan, Mexico, Sunshine what is with the low FORTIES?!!! I will need to bring warm clothes. It stated Jan is the coldest month of the year?!! 

However, with that said...please keep in mind low forties let's just call is 42. This morning I woke up and it will be 60 degrees WARMER than where I am at today to simply reach the low in Mexico. HA. 

Yes, it is -22 below this morning and that is not wind chill. Luckily it is starting to warm up...it is now -18. NICE. 

Even my dog says it is too cold. I let her out to go pee...she came back in and I think she told me to F-off...peed in the house. I don't know if I blame her. LOL oh my. 

-22 F

~ Jeffery 

No comments: